THE PRO PANEL is located on the back of your SOUNDBOKS (Gen. 3) and allows you to connect devices using a wired setup for a 100% reliable connection.
The Pro Panel has 2x 'XLR/6.35mm Jack' combo inputs (CH1 & CH2), 1x 3.5mm AUX input and 1x 3.5mm AUX output. CH1 and CH2 are balanced inputs. The inputs can be used to connect a variety of playing devices, DJ mixers, microphones, etc. If you decide to connect a microphone to the SOUNDBOKS (Gen. 3) through the Pro Panel, we suggest downloading the SOUNDBOKS (Gen. 3) Support App to adjust the gain. You can find out more about the features of the app here.
Below you can find a full video guide of the pro panel.
Below you can find a video guide of how to connect a DJ mixer and a microphone.
CONNECTING A SOUNDBOKS (GEN. 2) WITH THE SOUNDBOKS (GEN. 3)
By running a 3.5mm AUX-cable between the Pro Panel (AUX output) on the SOUNDBOKS (Gen. 3) you'll be able to connect with your SOUNDBOKS (Gen. 1) or SOUNDBOKS (Gen. 2) and play simultaneously.
The Pro Panel also houses the BOND button. The BOND button can be used for advanced functionality when in JOIN-mode.
UNDERSTANDING THE BOND BUTTON
When the SOUNDBOKS (Gen. 3) is in JOIN-mode the BOND button will always light up green, red or orange/amber.
- When you connect to a new HOST with your speaker in JOIN, the BOND button will be orange/amber until it has been connected for 30 minutes, it will then turn green and “Green List”/Remember the host. Every time after, the BOND button on the JOIN speaker will light up green. This indicates that it has remembered the HOST and will always look for that HOST first when entering Join mode. Note, the "Green List" can remember up to 10 different HOST speakers.
- To get out of the "Green" mode, click the BOND button twice quickly (2-click), this will get you to orange/amber mode. This indicates it is not looking for its previous connections and the JOIN speaker is now ready to connect with a new HOST. Be aware that it will instantly connect with any other HOST speaker in the area.
- The orange/amber light will dim while searching for a new HOST, and go bright orange/amber when connected to a new Host.
- If there are other HOST SOUNDBOKS (Gen. 3) speakers in range, that you do not wish to connect with, simply 2-click the BOND button then wait for another new HOST to connect. Do additional 2 clicks of the BOND button to cycle through the available hosts until it connects to the HOST you are searching for.
- To search for a ”Green Listed" HOST. Then while in green mode, single-click the bond button, this will begin a process of searching through the Green List of saved HOST speakers.
- To reset all settings and green listed speakers simply click the BOND-button 6 times.
For additional info on SKAA modes and how the click and hold sequences of the Bond button work please refer to the SOUNDBOKS user manual under the “SKAA and Bond button”.
2023-12-05 19:14:45 UTC