- Custom EQ - Create your own customized EQ. You can adjust six frequency bands to your liking, with the ability to rename your EQ and save it.
- Input detection - Gives you an overview of your entire setup and shows which inputs are active in the mode (Join/Host/Solo) you are in.
- SKAA PRO mode - Lower latency between speakers in HOST and JOIN but reducing the range by 30% and the number of connections to a total of 3 instead of 5.
- Guitar mode and active instruments mode - In addition to Mixer and Microphone modes, two extra modes are now added in the Pro panel page.
- PRO panel input EQ: Now you can EQ your instruments and be able to save it for future use.
- Lock Feature: You can lock your SOUNDBOKS (Gen. 3) so that no one else can use it*
*Please note that in order to also get the Anti-Theft Lock feature and an extra year of limited warranty, you need to register your SOUNDBOKSin SOUNDKLUB. Please see our SOUNDKLUB article on how this works.
- TeamUP Setup: TeamUp has never been easier. Create a team by a simple drag and drop in the setup screen. The speakers you drag will be JOIN and the speaker you drop onto, will be HOST.
By having a team setup, you can control both a specific SOUNDBOKS (Gen. 3) or all the SOUNDBOKS (Gen. 3) speakers connected to each other. You can change the settings of the members of the team all at once, such as volume, EQ and power off. You also have the option to switch HOST by a simple drag and drop between HOST and JOIN when in TeamUp mode.
HOW TO TEAMUP:
- Connect to the SOUNDBOKSs you want to TeamUp.
- Simply drag a SOUNDBOKS on top of another in order for it to JOIN the HOST. In the example to the right #093159 JOINS #086818, which becomes the host.
- By pressing a SOUNDBOKS you can get an overview of the inputs.
- By dragging a SOUNDBOKS that is NOT a host to the bottom of the screen, you can detach it from the Team.
- If you want to stay in TeamUp but you only want to control 1 specific SOUNDBOKS in the Team, press and hold the Team in the control drawer (you see the orange circles in the bottom of the screen). When you do this you can choose the SOUNDBOKS you want to control, without controlling the rest of the team!
Last updated: 2021-04-24 08:20:32 UTC