SOUNDBOKS offers two different ways to connect your music device - with an AUX-cable or by Bluetooth. If one of your devices does not connect instantly, please try to connect the SOUNDBOKS to another device. If you can't connect your SOUNDBOKS to any device, there might be something wrong with your speaker. In that case, please contact Customer Support by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- SOUNDBOKS 2 VS SOUNDBOKS 1?
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO CONNECT SEVERAL SOUNDBOKS?
- HOW CAN I CONNECT INSTRUMENTS AND EQUIPMENT?
- CAN I TEST OUT THE SOUNDBOKS 2 BEFORE BUYING IT?
- HOW DO I SETUP MY SOUNDBOKS 2?
- HOW DO I ACTIVATE MY WARRANTY?
- WHAT IS A TEAM ID?
- WHY DOES MY SOUNDBOKS 2 SOUND WEIRD?
- WHAT IS THE WEIGHT OF THE SOUNDBOKS 2?
- HOW DO I CLEAN MY SOUNDBOKS 2?